Gigs

I am ready to start.

I'm thinking of doing a mellow background jazz set at a fabulous bistro. I have at least one singer picked out to start a 3-girl group with, and a name, and a bunch of songs for that. I have the possibility of gigging with The Blondes in Chicago, after several years. I have a place picked out for a cabaret songs-and-stories gig, if I can figure out who the hell there will actually answer emails and phone calls.

It might be my lost mojo, at least temporarily returned to me. Why I'm finally getting it back is because of how hurt I let myself get by the Bad Church Experience. What can I say? I'm human. I'm healing. Time has helped, and distance. A new church, stuffed full of people I love and can trust, is helping me tremendously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh!

New Stuff